Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish all my family and friends back in the US a very Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I could be there right now, eating, relaxing, and watching football with my family. And of course, shopping tomorrow with my mom. But, here I am in country that doesn´t even celebrate Thanksgiving. So...maybe next year?

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Even though it has been a very rough year, I´m trying to stay optimistic and look at all the things that I do have, rather than the 1 thing that I don´t have that I want (a baby). So, here is my thankful list: God, His mercy, love, grace, forgiveness, kindness, compassion, blessings, and miracles, my life and health, my husband, my two angel babies, my family, my friends, both of my churches, my job, my house, my cars, etc., etc., the list goes on and on. Maybe next year I can add a living, healthy baby to this list. One can only hope :-)

Enjoy this day and remember to give thanks for all that you have in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment