Monday, October 17, 2011

Charleston

Hi everyone! I know I haven´t updated in a while, but I went home to Charleston for 3 weeks and just got back on Saturday night. And of course, I´m sick :-( Bad sinus/chest infeaction, but currently on medication, so hopefully I will feel better soon. Anyway, I had a fantastic time back home. It was very relaxing and so nice to see all of my family and friends. I also had my first baby shower, which was awesome! Here are some pictures from my trip:

My parents´ sweet dog Buster, who was my best buddy while I was there :-)



My mom with Buster and Jackson. Jackson is my brother and sister-in-law´s dog, also super sweet :-)



Trip to Folly Beach



Opening a gift at my baby shower



With my college roommates at the shower :-)



My mom and ¨sister¨ <3



Church BFFs

No comments:

Post a Comment