Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I was so right...

...about Roberto!!! Whoo!! He and Ali are so freaking cute :-) And I´m pretty proud of myself for putting him as the final guy since day one. Anyways...

My highs for the week:

-We had some more rain, which is very good, considering how much we needed it.

-On Sunday after church one of the guys in the young adult group cooked some delicious food from Oaxaca, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to eat, so I really enjoyed that lunch!

-Abe and I had a date and went to the movies. We saw that new Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise movie. (I don´t even know what it´s called in English, but in Spanish it´s Encuentro Explosivo.) And we have been walking more during the week when he gets home from work, which I enjoy because it gives us a chance to talk a lot and goof off.

My low for the week: This isn´t really specific to this week, but someone who used to be such close friend to me, I just feel that we are really drifting apart. We hardly ever speak or hang out. It´s not like it used to be at all. She has changed so much. I feel like she doesn´t even care about me anymore. I´m trying to be the bigger person and keep up contact and make an effort, but I feel like I don´t get anything in return, and it´s just really frustrating. I pray that we will be able to save our friendship.


Where I saw God: This week I felt God a lot. I don´t know that there was a specific time/place, but just had a feeling that He was next to me and with me a lot this week. Usually when I´m alone, like washing the dishes or something, I can feel Him. And especially in church on Sundays and Wednesdays. Just an overall feeling of His presence this week. :-) Can´t really explain it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment