Friday, February 11, 2011

Days 26 and 27

Day 26: Something you´re looking forward to

I´m looking forward to becoming a Mom to a baby here on earth. I don´t know when that day will be, but I have faith that it will happen one day. As long as I can remember, my dream has always been to be a Mom. I love children so much and have been babysitting since I was 10 years old. I know that one day God will bless me with my own healthy, beautiful babies to love, cherish, and nurture here on earth. And I honestly can´t wait for that day! :-)

Day 27: A picture of somewhere you´d love to travel

South America! I would love to go anywhere and everywhere in South America...Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay...I want to go to all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment