Thursday, February 17, 2011

Days 31-33

Day 31: Picture of yourself and a family member

This is a picture of me and my new sister-in-law right before their wedding on 1/1/11 :-)




Day 32: Picture of a pet

This is my sweet kitten Mona. She brings so much joy to my life and always puts a smile on my face. I love her dearly <3




Day 33: 3 Wishes

If I could have 3 wishes, I would wish:

1. To have beautiful, healthy children of my own (preferably sooner, rather than later!)

2. That somehow Hermosillo and Charleston could be closer so that Abe and I could both be near our homes, families, and friends without the other one having to sacrifice

3. That there would be no such thing as cancer, that it just didn´t exist and therefore I could have back all my family members that died from it :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment