Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2

2nd day of the blog challenge: a picture of you and the person you have been the closest with the longest

Obviously, my family comes first :-) I have been close to my mom, dad, and brother all my life (which, in 2 more weeks, will be 25 years!)



After my family, I do have a few friends that I have known for many years and been close to for a long time. Here are some of them:

Ashley and Ginger: I have been friends with them since Lord knows when...we grew up together at the same church :-)



Liza: another good friend from church who also grew up with me in the same neighborhood



Kara: my roommate from college and my sister from another mother :-)



LeAnn: my best friend from high school



And last, but not least, Emily: my best friend here in Mexico



(Yeah, I know. I was just supposed to pick one person, but that´s impossible for me. So I changed it. I make my own rules. That´s how I roll. Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment