Friday, January 7, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Abe and I just returned to Mexico on Wednesday night after spending almost three weeks back home in South Carolina, USA for the holidays. We had an amazing trip! It was so much fun getting to spend time with family and friends, see people I haven´t seen in a long time, and celebrate many events! We especially enjoyed being a part of my brother´s wedding on 1/1/11! I have missed my family, friends and home so much, so it felt great being back there. I´m ready to go back! Haha We stayed pretty busy while we were there, as December is a big month full of celebrations. Here are the events from December to January for us:

Dec. 6- My Mom and Dad´s Anniversary
Dec. 12- Our anniversary of the Mexico ceremony
Dec. 22- Abe´s Birthday
Dec. 24- Christmas Eve
Dec. 25- Christmas Day
Dec. 29- Our anniversary of the USA ceremony
Dec. 30- My brother´s birthday
Dec. 31- New Year´s Eve
Jan. 1- My brother and sister-in-law´s wedding!

Needless to say, we were go, go, go, while we were back home! Another fun thing, Abe experienced fresh falling snow for the first time in his life when we were at my grandmother´s house in North Carolina :-) Here are some pictures from our trip.




























No comments:

Post a Comment